Information about the controller:
ADVOMI PTE. LTD. is a company established in 28C Stanley street, Singapore (068737) with UEN 201901955C. email: hi @ advomi.com.sg
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
- To perform services to you as a customer (The agreement concluded between us and you in order to fulfill the obligations under it);
- In certain cases we may process your data after your explicit consent – the purpose is stated on a case-by-case basis;
- Under a statutory obligation (When we are required by law to process your personal data)
In the following paragraphs, you will find information about the processing of your personal data, depending on the reason we handle it.
Processing data in order to perform services for you as a customer
We process your personal data in order to perform the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to use the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
- establishing your identity;
- managing and executing your application and executing concluded contract;
- preparing and sending an account / invoice for the services you use with us;
- keeping correspondence in relation to orders placed, order processing, problem reporting, and more.
- creating a profile;
Based on the contract concluded between you and us, we process information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
- personal contact details – contact address, email, phone number;
- identification data – full name, personal identification number or personal number of foreigner, permanent address;
- data about orders made through the profile;
- emails and other written and voice correspondence, information about your troubleshooting requests, complaints, applications, requests;
- credit card or debit card information, bank account number or other bank and payment information related to the payments made;;
The processing of the personal data we provide is mandatory for us to be able to sign the contract with you and execute it.
We provide your personal data to third parties as our main purpose is to offer you quality, fast and comprehensive service.
We provide personal data to the following categories of recipients (personal data administrators):
- Lawyers, when the service is performed by a lawyers as a subcontractor of Advomi.
- Third party service providers for facilitating communications and payment processors.
The data collected on this basis is erased 5 years after the termination of the contractual relationship, whether due to expiration of the contract, termination or other grounds. The term is set by the 5-year limitation period for possible claims under the contract.
It is possible that the law provides an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are obliged to perform processing, such as identity and age verification, anti-money laundering obligations, taxation and accounting and other.
The data collected in accordance with a statutory obligation is deleted once the collection and storage obligation has been fulfilled or dropped. For example:
Where we are legally required to do so, we may provide your personal data to the competent governmental authority, individual or legal entity.
After your explicit consent
We process your personal data on this basis only after your express, unambiguous and voluntary consent. We will not anticipate any unfavorable consequences for you if you refuse to process your personal data.
Consent is a separate ground for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is specified therein and is not covered by the objectives listed in this policy. If you give us your consent and until its withdraw or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we will prepare appropriate product / service offers.
On this basis we only process the data for which you have given us your explicit consent. The specific data is determined for each individual case.
We will mainly use data given by you with your explicit consent for marketing and profiling purposes where you will be notified in advance before we perform any of these.
We process your data for static purposes, this means for analyzes where the results are only generalized and therefore the data is anonymous. It is impossible to identify a particular person from this information.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection for the company and its customers, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided by the Personal Data Protection Act and the European GDPR.
For the sake of maximum security when processing, transferring and storing your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
As a user of our website you are entitled to:
- Awareness (in connection with the processing of his or her personal data by the administrator);
- Access to your own personal data;
- Correction (if data is inaccurate);
- Delete personal information (right “to be forgotten”);
- Limitation of processing;;
- Portability of personal data to another processor;
- Objection to the processing of your personal data;
- You may also not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects you significantly;
- The right to protection by court or administrative order, provided that your rights have been violated.
You can request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You oppose the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing that will take precedence;
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully;
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- You contest the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the limitation of the processing is for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- Processing is unlawful, but you do not want to delete the personal data, but instead require a limitation of their use;
- We no longer need personal data for processing purposes but the you require it to identify, exercise or protect legal claims;
- Oppose the processing pending verification whether our legal grounds for processing have a precedence over your interests.
Right of portability.
You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and which you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and have the right to transfer that data to another controller without hindrance by us, when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is done in an automated manner. When exercising your right to data portability, you are also entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another where this is technically feasible.
Right of objection.
You have the right to object to Advomi against the processing of your personal data.We will discontinue the processing unless we can prove that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of yours or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. When arguing against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, processing will be terminated immediately.